Monday, September 28, 2009

Tweets from @genechuang
  • Beach day #
  • Haven't been here since UCLA days, awesome katsudon and udon (@ Yashima in LA) bit.ly/aMHCG #
  • @jowyang 1 mo/yr in Hawaii is my goal too! Need more tech confs there, we already go annually for Jacki's med confs #
  • @vincebelpiede tweetdeck, best desktop client on XP/OSX/Linux #
  • Manhattan beach, Yashima's on Sawtelle, Pasadena, Now Yardhouse in Irvine Spectrum. Wish I could earn frequent driver miles today! #
  • @jowyang actu ally there's one coming up, Aloha on Rails on 10/4 in Oahu, my coworker @reidmix is going, lucky bastard! :) #
  • @jowyang me having dinner with Jason Joanne & Luke now, they just back from Oahu. Owyang clan need 2 buy house in HI, I will just mooch ;) #
  • Belgium gives us world-class ale and chocolate. But is it enough to make up for Jean-Claude Van Damme? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment