Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tweets from @genechuang
  • @bklein34 thanks! If we can all be that strong at 84! #
  • @JulioBarros thanks! If we can all be that strong at 84! #
  • If Yahoo was smart, they should be talking to Foursquare and Gowalla about Flickr integration #
  • @spullara @xcbsmith Y can be proactive and get flic.kr the exclusive photo repo for LBS game apps - see echofon, but w/o twitpic option #
  • @ConanOBrien see you at Universal Ampitheater, give a shout out section 19! #< /li>
  • Seems to me all the posers are SXSW and all the real geeks are at home making sure the infrastructure is up for them to tweet #
  • @kw I rest my case, tell my cuz @jowyang in person that I called him a poser! :) #
  • @jowyang uh those 'other' social prophets! No offense right coz, we are still on for call about buzz.com, @KW can fill u in as peview! #
  • Paid $60 for PPV so we can cheer an Asian brutha on! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment