Monday, April 26, 2010

Tweets from @genechuang
  • Coco back doing standup at Universal Amphitheater. Masterful! twitvid.com/IXLIJ #
  • @davemcclure you got 2 out of 3. G's best innovations are copied (Adword=Overture) or acquired (Adsense=ASM, Picasa=Idealab, etc) #
  • Kickin' it old skool at Bob's (@ Big Boy Restaurant w/ 3 others) 4sq.com/bgVQJX #
  • Facebook is watching... likebutton.me/ #
  • @zachallia spectacular site & scary. People need to be aware of what Facebook is monitoring; makes Google look not evil... #
  • @Sahil and Facebook already has its own internal dashboard monitoring its 300M+ users #
  • @Sahil Facebook p0wn www #
  • Facebook p0wns www likebutton.me #
  • Waiting for mint.com to get Facebook Like, so my friends can see "Gene just deposited $50M in his Etrade account" on likebutton.me #
  • I deleted my friendster and plaxo accounts. Downward trending social companies may resort to desperation quick bucks with your data #
  • Unlike Google Analytics, only provides publisher value, Facebook plugin also gives consumer value. Thus will spread like scary wildfire #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment