Sunday, April 17, 2011

From Twitter 04-16-2011



  • 09:46:18: Kobe really needs to man up on this http://t.co/EqCJEeA
  • 10:04:07: Why is everyone in Hawaii except me? Oh yeah, newborn...
  • 12:09:36: Cool sounds but how the hell do I view tweets of lists, and not just members of lists, on @tweetbot?
  • 21:49:08: I've procrastinated long enough, two more days to file a tax extension, let me get right on it... ooh what's on TV tonight?
  • 21:50:40: @tweetbot I've never watched a intro or read instructions for any iPhone app, and I'm not gonna start now! 2 taps to get to List, no good!
  • 21:59:18: @tweetbot on echofone it takes one tap on the logically labeled list icon to get to list view. who the hell configs list on app?
  • 22:05:28: @tweetbot my point is list view is not intuitive for a echofone user to switch to tweetbot. Can't believe I paid $2 to argue with a bot
  • 22:18:45: @tweetbot use your icon real estate wisely. If see List Icon, expect View before Config. 'Nuff UX consulting, will bill next tweet, peace!
  • 23:18:43: @tweetbot when click List icon I go to List Config (view/add/delete users from lists) as opposed to List View (tweets of List)


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment